Liber Nigri Solis, edited by Victor Voronov, elaborates the occult, magical and initiatory work of two esoteric orders. Presenting the aeonic history, mythic imagery, and arcane aesthetics of the Black Sun along with its alchemical and astrological aspects and significances, this opus includes a concise though multi-faceted esoteric system in theory and practice suitable for work with the Black Sun on microcosmic, mesocosmic, and macrocosmic levels. It will enable solitary practitioners and occult colleagues alike to cultivate the Gnosis of the Sol Niger through self-initiatory workings, rites, and operations of sinister alchemy. [Read full description]
- 165×235 mm, 288pp,
- printed on high quality, woodfree paper (120gsm),
- 10 full page halftone illustrations, numerous further illustrations.
- bound in full ivory cloth,
- black front embossing, black lettering on spine, headbands.
- Limited to 540 hand-numbered copies only.
On offer here 3 unnumbered copies from overproduction – 1 copy per customer!