Unrivaled in revealing and elaborating the most hidden and shadowy aspects of the Vodou Universe, The Vodou Quantum Leap makes a radical claim: that operational Vodou, especially in the workings of the Secret Societies, is nothing short of applied Quantum and New Physics.
Writing from a deep esoteric experience and understanding of Vodou and Afro-centric Gnosis, Reginald Crosley also draws on Western and Eastern mysticism, surrealism, shamanism and modern science to open eerie doorways for the reader into Vodou as an experience of extraordinary Gnostic and occult possibilities and powers. The infamous voltigeurs, leapers between the manifold dimensions of reality are at the center of this intense visionary work which expands on such fields as the sinister operations of the red sects, the forbidden zones of black magic, fetichism and spiritual pacts.
The Vodou Quantum Leap features an exclusive foreword by David Beth. [Read full description]
- 384 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- printed on 120gsm woodfree high quality paper,
- incl. 6 greyscale images of artwork by Peter Dyde.
- Fully hand-bound in Zandoric yellow leather,
- front embossing, lettering on spine, headbands, ribbon.
- Each Auric copy contains an extra page of special ivory paper signed and sigilized by the hand of the author.
- Limited to 60 hand-numbered copies (of which five are retained for private distribution; 55 for sale).