Twisting beyond the placid boundaries of civilization is an ancient occult pathway. Its voyagers do not march the linear road of human progress and spiritual ascent but instead orient their souls to the luminous, haunted darkness of the Depth. Many have glimpsed this eerie dimension when sleep has delivered them onto the back of the charging Night-Mare, and recollections of these brief visitations survive in countless tales of terror and in the folklore of locales rumored to be fey or cursed. Rare, however, is the individual who willingly pays the tariff and passes irretrievably through that twilight of existence in order to become Benighted – for the bounties are plentiful. [Read full description]
- 160 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- Printed on a wood-free high-quality paper (115 gsm),
- Surbalin deep-black endpapers.
Cloth Hardcover Edition (In stock)
- Bound in dusk-blue fine cloth,
- Silver embossing on the front, lettering on spine, ribbon, headbands.
- Limited to 890 copies,
- 63-, EUR + shipping.
Auric Edition (In stock)
- Fully hand-bound in fine black leather,
- Gold and silver front and back embossing, lettering on spine, ribbon, headbands,
- Solid custom slipcase with marbled paper,
- Limited to 58 hand-numbered copies,
- 295-, EUR + shipping.