Ludwig Klages’ seminal monograph on the true elemental nature of Eros as a world-shaping power and its related states of intoxication and ecstasy was one of Theion’s past bestsellers. Highly in demand since it sold out and due to its importance to researchers and practitioners alike, we decided to make this influential work available again. Of Cosmogonic Eros
(2nd Edition) is published in two editions: A cloth-bound edition of 870 copies and a hand-bound Special Edition of 115 copies half-bound in bonded leather with marbled papers and slipcase. There is no 'traditional' Auric Edition for this title.
[Read full description]
Cloth Hardcover Edition (In stock)
- revised second edition.
- 272 pages, 165×235 mm.
- printed on wood-free high quality paper (115gsm).
- b/w illustrations and photo reproduction.
- Surbalin endpapers.
- Bound in ruby red fine cloth.
- Gold embossing on front and lettering on spine, headbands, silk ribbon.
- Limited to 870 copies only.
In stock and shipping.
Special Edition (In stock)
- Half-leather binding with bonded leather on spine, marbled paper on cover boards.
- Gold lettering on spine, ribbon, headbands, solid slipcase.
- Limited to 115 copies only.
Special Edition copies are in stock and shipping.