A truly spellbinding work, The Book of Flesh and Feather
is the central liturgical and ritual book of a devoted group of initiates of the Great Djehuty.
The Book of Flesh and Feather
is a grand theurgical opus which includes a large number of ritual instructions, exorcisms, spells, amulets, and hymns which invoke the Great God and exalt His BA. The entire ritual cycle aims first at inducing a necessary state of Chaos after which the theurgist is slowly pulled into the Light of Djehuty’s Gnosis. Concluding the work is an elaborate initiatory ceremony which allows the operator to become the Word of God and go forth as an emanation of the Deity.
[Read full description]
The book is published in an Auric ‘deluxe’ edition of 55 copies and a cloth hardcover edition of 710 copies.
- 272 pages, 225×294 mm (portrait)
- 2 color offset print on wood-free high quality coated paper (115gsm),
- original b/w illustrations by the author,
- golden endpapers,
- rounded spine, head and tail bands.
Cloth Hardcover Edition:
- black half leather binding with custom handmade marbled paper,
- golden lettering on spine, raised bands, headbands, silk ribbon,
- custom slipcase,
- incl. Auric ritual bundle of natron, kapet (kyphi, secret recipe by the author), and
anointing oil, all made by the author to be used in the rituals contained in the book,
- limited to 55 handnumbered copies only.
- bound in fine blue cloth,
- gold embossing front, back and spine,
- limited to 710 copies only.
This is a pre-order. We expect the Standard Edition to ship in mid November, the Auric edition will ship a few weeks later.