In his highly anticipated first full length book of occult non-fiction, critically acclaimed author Richard Gavin draws on the shadow aspects of a variety of traditions, including the khabit
of Ancient Egypt, the Biocentrism of Ludwig Klages, Aghora, the Gothic, and David Beth’s pan-daemonic Gnosis, and distills them through his own esoteric praxis of more than two decades. The Benighted Path
is an intense exploration of the breach through which the egoic self is slain in order to unleash the aspirant’s true Monstrous Soul. Only then may the Benighted offer their adoration to the Gorgon and partake of the Sidereal Feast. [Read full description]
- 160 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- printed on high quality cream paper (115 gsm),
- various black and white illustrations.
Standard Edition (in stock)
- Bound in blood-orange fine cloth,
- front embossing, lettering on spine, headbands.
- Limited to 730 copies only.