"Threshold Guardians" is an original illustration by Sasha Chaitow for her book Son of Prometheus: The Life and Work of Joséphin Péladan. Read more on the motif below. Available in 4 highly limited Editions: 1 Original pen and ink freehand illustration in black and white (SOLD) by Sasha Chaitow on Saunders Waterford rough Watercolour paper, 31x41 cm as reprinted in Son of Prometheus: The Life and Work of Joséphin Péladan; Signed by the artist. Only 1 print fully hand-colored in antique, drawing, and calligraphy inks by Sasha Chaitow on smooth watercolour paper, c.30x42 cm. Signed, numbered*, dated by the artist. Only 1 print dichromatically hand-colored (red + gold) in antique, drawing, and calligraphy inks by Sasha Chaitow on smooth watercolour paper, c.30x42 cm. Signed, numbered*, dated by the artist. 3 black and white prints on smooth watercolour paper, c.30x42 cm. Signed, numbered*, dated by the artist. * numbered as part of one of seven print sets, i.e. 3/7, 4/7, 5/7 (black and white), 6/7 (diachromatic) or 7/7 (fully colored). Print sets 1 and 2 are privately owned and currently not for sale.
With great joy we announce the forthcoming publication of Son of Prometheus by Sasha Chaitow. Based on her PhD thesis this ground-breaking in-depth study of the life and works of French esotericist Joséphin Péladan will precede her trilogy on Péladan’s esoteric work and art to be released by Theion in the coming years. This book is the first scholarly study of the life and work of Joséphin Péladan that succeeds in placing it in the context of the history of Western Esotericism while also providing a clear roadmap to the entirety of Péladan's initiatory teachings and philosophy of the esoteric power of art. [Read full description] Bibliographic Details:
- 432 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- printed on 115gsm wood-free, quality design paper in ivory,
- 125gsm gold endpapers, headbands and ribbon,
- incl. 9 greyscale images of original pen and ink freehand illustrations by the author.
- Bound in lustrous deep-purple fine cloth,
- gold embossing of an original design by the author, lettering on spine,
- limited to 710 copies only.
Twisting beyond the placid boundaries of civilization is an ancient occult pathway. Its voyagers do not march the linear road of human progress and spiritual ascent but instead orient their souls to the luminous, haunted darkness of the Depth. Many have glimpsed this eerie dimension when sleep has delivered them onto the back of the charging Night-Mare, and recollections of these brief visitations survive in countless tales of terror and in the folklore of locales rumored to be fey or cursed. Rare, however, is the individual who willingly pays the tariff and passes irretrievably through that twilight of existence in order to become Benighted – for the bounties are plentiful. [Read full description]Bibliographic details:
- 160 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- Printed on a wood-free high-quality paper (115 gsm),
- Surbalin deep-black endpapers.
Cloth Hardcover Edition (In stock)
- Bound in dusk-blue fine cloth,
- Silver embossing on the front, lettering on spine, ribbon, headbands.
- Limited to 890 copies,
- 63-, EUR + shipping.
Feared, bedeviled and vilified but also venerated, adored and embraced, Saturn and his shadowy powers have strongly influenced the spiritual and magical life of cultures and individuals for millennia. Concentrating especially on His antinomian and anti-cosmic character, The Cult of The Black Cube is a seminal study on the occult essence and esoteric significance of Saturn in theory and practice. The third edition features a foreword by Dr. Tomas Vincente, author of The Faceless God, and an elaborate essay by David Beth on the Saturnine deity entitled "Clavis Saturni: A Kosmic Heresy". [Read full description] Bibliographic details:
- 192 pages, 165x235 mm,
- printed on wood-free high quality Lessebo Design paper (115gsm),
- Surbalin deep black endpapers.
- Bound in silver metallic fine cloth,
- front embossing, lettering on spine, headbands, book ribbon,
- limited to 900 copies.
From the author of The Benighted Path comes this long-awaited new book that delves further into the nocturnal art. The Infernal Masque explores the vital interplay between primordial darkness and infernal fire. It is the dynamic tension between these two elements that creates the sublime frisson within the flesh and soul of the Initiate, immersing them in the ecstatic tempest of daemonic reality. So awakened, one may consult the legions of the Dead, commune with spirits and eventually participate in the grand danse macabre that is the Infernal Masque itself. [Read full description]Bibliographic details:
- 160 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- Printed on wood-free high quality Design paper in natural white (115gsm),
- Surbalin deep black endpapers, headband, ribbon, rounded spine.
Cloth Hardcover Edition (In Stock)
The Cloth Hardcover Edition is in stock and shipping.
- Bound in black-ivory fine cloth,
- Red embossing on the front, lettering on spine.
- Limited to 890 copies.
The Litanies of Thoth guides the reader deeply into the mysteries of communication with the Great God Djehuty via rites of divination and above all esoteric prayer. After a discussion on the power and essence of prayer within a mystery tradition an entire prayer book for the liturgical year is offered to the practitioner of Khemetic/Netjerist Gnosis. Following the modified Coptic calendar (with the Gregorian calendar alongside it), powerful esoteric prayers are given for every day of the year and important holy days and feasts are noted. The author introduces various methods of employing the prayers for theurgical and magical purposes and has appended a table of Isopsephy to allow further and deeper exegesis of the mystical texts. In addition, various intriguing methods of divination are presented. [Read full description] Bibliographic Details:
- 432 pages, page format: 100 x 153 mm
- high-quality wood-free, half-matte coated paper (100gsm)
- incl. several b/w illustrations by the author,
- Surbalin gold endpapers,
- headbands, ribbon, rounded spine.
- bound in fine Bamberger Kaliko gold cloth,
- deep blue embossing on front and spine,
- limited to 720 copies.
Dedicated to our late friend, the visionary Haitian-American Dr. Reginald Crosley, this book needs little introduction. Since its first publication, The Vodou Quantum Leap has gained iconic status as one of the most intriguing and visionary works elaborating the most hidden and shadowy dimensions of the Vodou Universe. At the core of his work, we find Crosley’s radical claim that operational Vodou, especially in the workings of the Secret Societies, is nothing short of applied Quantum and New Physics. The Vodou Quantum Leap features an exclusive foreword by David Beth. [Read full description] Bibliographic Details:
- 384 pages, 165 x 235 mm,
- printed on 115gsm wood-free quality design paper,
- deep black Surbalin endpapers,
- incl. 6 greyscale images of artwork by Peter Dyde,
- black and white photo of the late Dr. Crosley, courtesy of his family.
- Bound in purple Brillianta® fine cloth,
- black embossing, lettering on spine, headbands, ribbon,
- limited to 522 copies only.
Theion Publishing is proud to announce the revised and expanded second edition of Underworld, an expert study and manual of practical necromancy. The Living stand in awe and fear before the forbidden realms of the Underworld. Yet, for thousands of years, necromancers have practiced the black arts to traffic with legions of the Dead, the demonic spawn of the Chthonic realms and even with the Dark Rulers themselves. [Read full description] Bibliographic details:
- features a new, exclusive foreword by Tomas Vincente, author of The Faceless God,
- 240 pages, 165×235 mm,
- printed on high quality Lessebo Design smooth ivory paper (115gsm),
- incl. full-page color artwork by Tau Raimond and
- several black & white illustrations,
- Surbalin deep black endpapers.
- Bound in deep black fine cloth,
- front embossing, lettering on spine, headbands, ribbon,
- Limited to 945 copies,
- 69,- EUR (+ shipping and incl. VAT where applicable).